First date conversation can vary greatly, depending on what you do and whether there’s chemistry. But no matter what you talk about on your first date, there are certain things that you should definitely know by the end of it.
10 Things You Should Know:
1. If they’re gainfully employed.
2. If they’re cheap (as opposed to thrifty, which is fine.)
3. If you have at least one thing in common.
4. If they talk about themselves the whole time.
5. If they’re funny.
6. If they’re smart.
7. If they’re insecure.
8. If they have a kid.
9. If they seem genuinely interested in you.
10. If they’re polite.
5 Things You Shouldn’t Know
1. How much money they make.
2. How hard they’re working to overcome their self-esteem/psychological problems.
3. How amazing their ex was.
4. How many other dates they’ve been on lately.
5. How uncomfortable their hemorrhoids/cramps/bunion/kidney stone is making them. (True story.)
What’d we miss? Tell us in the comments.