3 Things You Didn’t Know About Kissingby Jillian Lucas on August 12, 2013
Barking Up the Wrong Tree has a post up on the best tips for kissing, based on scientific research. A lot of them we already knew — don’t jam your tongue down your throat, men! Ladies don’t like that. — but here are a few surprising facts that you may want to think about the next time you lean in.
• Most of us can recall up to 90% of the details of a first romantic kiss (more vividly than their first sexual encounter.)
• Research shows men prefer “wetter kisses with more tongue action.”
• 53% of women prefer (to kiss) a clean-shaven man. (Sorry, guys with beards.)
See also: How to Kiss: The Ultimate Guide.
More like this:
- Clever Guy Gets Girls on the Street to Recreate Kiss from ‘The Notebook’
- Kiss & Tell: 10 Curious Stats About Kissing, Social Media, & Breakups
- How to Kiss: The Ultimate Guide