7 Moments From Disney Movies That Are Uncomfortably Sexualby Marla Pachter on August 07, 2013
We didn’t know what we were watching when we were little, but now that we’re older, we get it. Oh boy, do we ever get it.
1. Beauty and the Beast, the scene where the beast becomes human again.
Look, Belle was totally into the Beast before. But now that he’s human? Damn. It’s like they’re practically eating each others’ faces.
2. The Little Mermaid, the scene where Ariel saves Eric.
She saves him, then she basically just lies on top of him and sings about how beautiful he is. Even Sebastian is uncomfortable watching it.
3. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, pretty much anything Esmeralda does.
Esmeralda is looked at lustfully from basically every man in town. Frollo literally wants to destroy her because he feels Esmeralda has performed witchcraft to get him to feel so in lust with her. He even sings a song about it! But you can’t blame Esmeralda, she’s just a saucy lady with hips that don’t lie.
4. Mulan, the scene where Mulan takes a bath… and a bunch of men join her.
Sure, they don’t know she’s a lady. But we do. And that one dude keeps getting uncomfortably close to finding out…
5. Aladdin, the magic carpet ride.
I mean, “magic carpet ride.” That’s a euphemism, right?
6. Sleeping Beauty, the build-up to her sleeping.
Something about the way Rose is drawn to the spindle, it’s like this slow building sexual tension. I remember even feeling it as a kid. Then of course she finds a prick and she’s ruined.
7. Cinderella, Prince Charming fitting the glass slipper onto Cinderella’s foot.
All I’m saying is, if you like feet…
- Real Sex vs. Porn Sex: You’ll Never Look At Your Food the Same Way Again
- How to Date a Woman Who Is Taller Than You: 5 Tips
- How ‘Pornified’ Is Your Sex Life?