We’ve rounded up our best food & drink related dating advice in one handy spot. (We suggest bookmarking it so you can refer back to it later; we’ll keep adding to it, too.) Bottoms up!
- What Your Food Says About You on a Date The nosh you choose may say more about you than you think. Choose wisely, and bring some gum.
- 10 Reasons Breakfast for Dinner is the Best Date Ever Everyone enjoys quirkiness. This spin on a classic is the best way to show your date you’re really thinking about them.
- 6 Reasons You Should Take Every First Date To A BBQ Restaurant Unless they’re a vegetarian, which would probably be a bad idea.
- The 10 Most Awkward Appetizers: Do You Avoid them on Dates? You may think osysters are the incorrigible “aphrodisiac” of the appetizer world, but they’re more cliche than cute.
- 15 Foods You Should Avoid On A First Date Bring some extra napkins and some powerful breath mints because you may think
that spicy Thai noodle dish sounds great now, but when you’re trying to cover up your foul mouth later, you’ll regret it.
- What Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Says About You On A Date Whether you’re into classic Vanilla or you take a risk with something that sounds like a B-Movie title, you’ll show your date more than you think.
- How to Order at an Italian Restaurant Without Sounding Dumb (Or Pretentious) When in doubt, sound it out.
- How to Order at a French Restaurant Without Sounding Dumb (Or Pretentious) No, ‘Vouslez vous couchier avec mois, ce soir” is not on the menu.
- Dating Etiquette: Sushi 101 Not just for dating, these sushi tips will have you in good graces in your favorite Japanese restaurant in no time.
- 5 Easy Ways To Impress A Foodie On A Date Impressing a Foodie is always difficult, so if your first date is with a potential cuisine connisseur, here are some simple ways to show that you know what you’re talking about.
- How To Nail The Morning-After Breakfast Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day, and the morning-after meal might be the most, most important.
- Decode Your Date’s Dinner: Hidden Meanings From Their Order Find out what the quirks behind your dates dinner that might mean more than you think.
- 10 of the Most Romantic Restaurants in America Across the country, there are date destinations tucked into the top cities that are just waiting for your reservation.
- Are Chain Restaurants A Valid First Date Dealbreaker? Everyone has their list of date dealbreakers, but should a budget-friendly chain restaurant destination be one of them?
- The Breakfast Date: 6 Reasons To Try It Dinner may be to serious for a light-hearted first date, so the first meal of the day at any time may be the best bet to keep things witty.
- How to Pick a Romantic Restaurant: Our 5-Step Checklist If you’re bogged down on too many date ideas that just don’t seem perfect, here’s a checklist that will narrow down your choices.
- Liquid Courage: 5 Drinks You Can Safely Indulge In Before a Date (and 3 to Avoid) Sometimes you need a little boost in confidence, in alcoholic form. Here are a few drinks to take the edge off, and some to steer clear of.
- What Your Drink Says About You On A Date How much does your drink order define you to your date? More than you think.
- “Stick With Labels You Can Pronounce,” And Other Tips For Ordering Wine On A Date Ordering wine may seem like unavoidable pretensiousness or embarrassment, but here’s how to skip that awkward proununciations and get to the vino.
- Beer Drinking 101: How To Impress Your Date It’s not college anymore so don’t think the amount of consumption is a sign of worthiness. Try taking a risk with the different brews and barley instead.
- 7 Classier, Tougher, More Interesting Drinks To Order On A Date Instead Of Your Old Standby Take a look through these lists of go-to drinks and find what you should really upgrade to if you want to make an impression.
- What to Order At the Bar To Impress Your Date Your drink order really does matter so make sure you make a good impression rather than a forgettable one.
- 6 Really Unattractive Things Women Do When They’re Drunk Stumbling around while your drunk is not cute, even if you manage to catch yourself before a faceplant.
- 8 Really Unattractive Things Guys Do When They’re Drunk Just because you have the ability to pee anywhere you’d like, doesn’t mean it’s cool. Or hygenic. Or legal.