26 Easy Ways to Shake Off a Bad Dateby Kevin Armento and Lauren Passell on April 11, 2012
Note: This is
a blatant rip-off of inspired by BuzzFeed’s 13 Simple Steps To Get You Through a Bad Day. So if none of this works for you, there’s always that.
7. Being single comes with amazing perks.
You get the bed to yourself
Embrace the sweatpants
You have a theme song
The pizza is all yours, whatever toppings you want
8. Now try to give this kitten a hug.
9. Look on the bright side! Your house didn’t burn down, did it?
10. At least he didn’t make you this meatloaf dinner.
11. Hooray for dates older than 2 years old!
12. At least she didn’t look like this during sex.
13. Chin up — this exists.
14. At least your date didn’t eat the wine glasses because SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THAT.
15. Bad kisser? This bad?
16. At least he didn’t text you this when you got home:
17. Now it’s time to collectively thank our lucky stars that dinosaurs no longer rule the earth. (Then you wouldn’t even be alive to have a bad date.)
18. Wouldn’t it suck to be these guys?
19. Hey, look at you! You’re not getting attacked by a polar bear right now!
20. Be thankful Dan Savage didn’t turn your name into a really dirty word.
21. Reality check: Dude, even THIS WOMAN has been rejected.
22. Go to the movies this weekend and be reminded that honestly, sometimes it’s better to just not get involved.
23. Come on. Deep down, you knew there was just something off about the whole thing:
24. Make a vow that next time you’ll win her over by dressing like this:
25. Go hang with the guys and have a few drinks. Maybe like a couple less than this guy: