Editor’s note: You might remember Serria Tawan from her stint as Playboy’s Miss November 2002. Now the former playmate is in her 30s, recently married, and ready to dish out some love advice. She says, “I want you to win and I’m going to give it to you straight.” Read more from her at serriasays.com, and check back here each Friday for her latest Dating Advice from a Playboy Bunny post.
How do you win a guy’s heart?
You can’t win a guy’s heart, make him love you, make him date you, or make him do anything. Men cannot be manipulated into feeling an emotion that is not there. They are not wired that way and I don’t care how pretty, smart, funny, great at sex you are — it won’t mean anything to him if he doesn’t like you. You can turn a guy off who likes you, but you cannot win his heart if he is not interested.
I have read twitter responses to some of my posts that say I manipulate men, or teach women how to manipulate men. I think those people give me way too much credit. The biggest form of manipulation from women is when we screw a stranger, then try to guilt the guy into creating a false relationship via texting, calling and nagging. I’ve done it, you’ve done it, and it’s the most contrived action I’ve seen (and positions you for an ultimatum — and guess how that story ends). The only thing I can guarantee you in that type of relationship is the sex that you already had.
The true way to win a guy’s heart is by being offered it, then not taking that for granted; men are very generous when they like you and want to make you happy. Position yourself by being the best you.
- Smile –that is the best way to get a guy to notice you. If you want extra credit, make eye contact.
- Be sweet and appreciative – not in a desperate way, but as the airlines say, “We understand you have a choice and we are glad you are flying with us.”
- Be interested in your date and have fun! He isn’t there to amuse or entertain you. You are on this journey called a date together.
- If you like him, touch him, hug him, kiss him, and flirt with him.
- Get a life! It’s awesome to meet a guy that gives you butterflies but don’t get all crazy and “stalkery” on him. Keep your life going and if he likes you, make time for him but don’t build your life around him.
The Bunny Tail (The bottom line, what you should do next):
It’s not too late to plan an amazing Halloween weekend. Check your local bars and pubs, and don’t forget a great costume!