It’s Fleet Week! Celebrate by hitting on sailors–with these pickup lines.
Related: 15 Tips for Picking Up a Sailor
1. For a sailor, you seem so grounded.
2. Do you want to go back to my place and see what you’re defending?
3. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SHARK???
4. It’s Fleet Week! Wanna have a one-night stand… seven times?
5. Let’s go out and BOTH drink like sailors.
6. So how long have you been the government’s foxiest employee?
7. I don’t have sea legs, but I can really hold my tequila.
8. If you’re looking for dry land, you may be disappointed later.
Related: 4 Ways To Hit On Your Surgeon
9. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PIRATE???
10. S.O.S. (I’m Sold On Sailors.)
11. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I’m the only single one in this bar. Wanna make out?
12. Excuse me, can you tell me if my boat shoes are, like, regulation?
13. I can get a great deal on a fancy hotel room if I bring you with me.
14. Get ready to man your torpedo, sailor.
15. Dowwwwwwn periscope!
16. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIRE A CANON???
17. God I love a man in…my neighborhood bar.
18. Cute hat. It would look even better on your head, between my legs.
19. My horrible boyfriend’s got me at the end of my rope. Can you throw me a pickup line?
20. If you have an anchor tattoo on your bicep, I will seriously marry you this second.
21. If scurvy isn’t contagious, I think we should go home together.