If you’re an RPG fan and you DON’T love D&D, well, you may want to revisit the definition of “fan.” There are many reasons why D&D players make excellent partners, but here are 7 of the best arguments for choosing one for your next date.
1) They only wear physical armor. Not the annoying emotional kind.
2) There is no one better at role-play. That’s all they do.
3) They’re always willing to take risks and roll the dice. Four-sided, 12-sided, and 20-sided dice.
4) They have no problem expressing emotion in public.
5) They’ll never be upset if you ask if some friends can join.
6) D&D gamers improv entire worlds on the fly — they can more than handle dinner conversation.
7) They have exceptionally high Charisma.