Last week, we introduced you to some of the sexiest male athletes taking part in the Olympics. But 2012 is all about the women: every single participating country (including previous holdouts Saudi Arabia and Qatar) has sent female athletes, and women are now competing in every single event that men can compete in. So this week we’ll be celebrating the hottest ladies at the Games, one sport per day. Today: swimming.
See Our Other Olympic Hotties:
- Meet The Babes Of The 2012 Olympics: Soccer Slash Football Edition
- Meet The Babes Of The 2012 Olympics: Track And Field Edition
- Meet The Babes Of The 2012 Olympics: Tennis Edition
- Meet The Babes Of The 2012 Olympics: Beach Volleyball Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Swimming Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Soccer aka Football Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Tennis Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Sailing Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Track & Field Edition
So many “down under” jokes, so little time.
Only a Frenchwoman could look glam while submerged in water.
There are roughly 1,000 Facebook groups devoted to praising this Brazilian’s hotness. That isn’t enough.
We’re pretty sure that’s Italian for “serious babe.”
Back in the Czech Republic, she teaches phys ed. Clearly, she’s an A student.
Maria Fernandez Gonzalez Ramirez
If that name is just too long for you, try shortening it to “Daaaamn.”