Last week, we introduced you to some of the sexiest male athletes taking part in the Olympics. But 2012 is all about the women: every single participating country (including previous holdouts Saudi Arabia and Qatar) has sent female athletes, and women are now competing in every single event that men can compete in. So this week we’ll be celebrating the hottest ladies at the Games, one sport per day. Today: track and field.
See Our Other Olympic Hotties:
- Meet The Babes Of The 2012 Olympics: Tennis Edition
- Meet The Babes Of The 2012 Olympics: Beach Volleyball Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Swimming Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Soccer aka Football Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Tennis Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Sailing Edition
- Olympic Hotties: Track & Field Edition
If anybody asks, those flowers are from us.
Hailing from Russia, she competes in high jump. But she could probably compete in beauty pageants, too.
Part Serbian, part Norwegian, all gorgeousness.
She has pole vaulted over the other candidates in the Hottest Olympian list.
It’s easy to root for the home team when the home team looks like this.
Canada gets cold, so you’ll need someone to keep you warm.
She can pole vault over us any time she wants.