Somebody must have been incredibly touched by the tear-jerking “Coffee” Google Chrome commercial. I mean, I was, too. But I didn’t do this:
ILoveYouAlyssa.com is the site where one man has dedicated his words, his heart, and his soul to getting back Alyssa. And I’m sorry, but I just can’t see it as an effective means to get your girlfriend to take you back. What would you do if your ex created a web site devoted to you, with a letter:
a “My Quotes To You” page (“I miss my SEXAY BABAY !!!!”)
A memories page (Remember when we ‘put in overtime’ in my office. On my desk”):
A promises page:
God I wish this was over, I cannot believe there is more. But there is. Okay, here goes.
An “I Miss” page (“I miss you saying ‘He has the craziest look in his eyes'”):
And of course, lots and lots of pictures.
Alyssa, are you out there? How you doin’? Or perhaps you aren’t answering to Alyssa anymore. Perhaps you have changed your name? And I’d say that’s probably a good idea.
- This Could Be Bad: 20 Couple Tattoos
- 10 Secret Perks Of Going Through A Breakup
- 13 Humorous Alternatives To “It’s Not You, It’s Me”
- 15 (Hilarious, Kind Of Sad, But Also True) Signs It’s Time To Get Laid
- 4 Rules For My Fantasy Ex-Boyfriend Island
- The 9 Most Common Excuses For Dumping Someone