Looking for an excuse to travel? We’ve teamed up with General Assembly, WeHostels, American Airlines, and Elance to bring you a trip to four major cities, and lunch is on us! You and a travel buddy will enjoy a two night stay in New York, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, airfare included. You’ll meet a top entrepreneur for lunch in each city, and enjoy personal tours and a free class at each of General Assembly’s four premier campuses. Oh and did we mention $1,000 of Elance credit to jumpstart your own entrepreneurial career? This is a trip of a lifetime — so start packing!
Enter to win below!
The sweepstakes ends on August 2, 2013. For a full list of rules, click here.
• Two night stay in each of the following cities: New York, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco from Sept. 6 to Sept. 15, 2013. Hotel accommodations provided by WeHostels.
• Personal tours and a free class at each of General Assembly’s four premier campuses.
• Airport transfers to and from the resort
• Lunch with a top entrepreneur in each city, including Baratunde Thurston, Tom Hulme, Jason Calacanis, and Sarah Lacy.
• Round-trip airfare for two from anywhere in the US or UK
• $1,000 in Elance credit to support your own entrepreneurial ideas.
• One winner will also be chosen from each of the four cities: NYC, London, LA, and SF.
• A tour of your city’s GA campus
• A free class
• An invitation to join the local lunch with an entrepreneur