11 Reasons Why Summer is the Best Time To Fall in Loveby Marla Pachter on July 10, 2013
1. Less clothing means more skin every day. Short shorts are infinitely sexier than jeans and a heavy winter coat.
You also don’t have to hide the fact that you’re a Never Nude.
2. Plus, there’s always that matter of being so hot you want to take it all off.
3. Christmas is for family, New Year’s Eve is for close friends. But Fourth of July is for anyone you want.
4. Work tends to be less stressful in the summer, which means you’re more likely to let loose and have a good time.
5. There are just more fun things to do in the summer. For instance, the beach:
6. An amusement park:
7. A tasty picnic:
8. Or, just go outside and play a fun game in the summer sun:
9. You can go out for ice cream together.
10. And splash around in some water. Water is sexy.
11. But the best reason to fall in love in the summer? It’s the present. And there’s no time like the present. So go forth and multiply.