7 Famous Men Holding Hands With Other Famous Menby Jillian Lucas on May 23, 2013
It hasn’t always been a social norm that men can’t hold hands with other men in public. In fact, as recently as the 1950s, two men holding hands was perfectly normal. Unfortunately, we took a turn for the restrictive, and somewhere along the line the decision was made that it’s “weird” for 2 guys (who are not in a romantic relationship) to hold hands.
Luckily, this arbitrary and pointless taboo is going by the wayside, mostly thanks to celebs like these who are holdin’ proud.
1. Will Arnett and Jason Bateman
2. Allen Leech and Rob James-Collier
3. Peter Facinelli and Kellan Lutz
4. Colton Haynes and John Barrowman
5. Justin Long and Dax Shepard
6. Seth Meyers and Bill Hader (as Stefon)
7. Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr.