A weekly roundup of all the love and relationships gossip you may have missed this week.
1. Model Leyla Ghobadi claimed Kanye West was cheating on Kim Kardashian with her. Kanye denies the affair.
2. Edward Snowden became famous this week as the NSA whistleblower, leaving behind his girlfriend who is becoming increasingly famous for her pole dancing and emo blog.
3. Robert Downey Jr made a little boy cry. 18-month-old Jaxson Denno thought he was meeting Iron Man, but was actually meeting the real RDJ. It’s like Christmas is cancelled.
5. The first legally married Canadian gay couple celebrated their 10-year anniversary on Monday.
6. Someone made this awesome video to respond to the hate against the mixed-race Cheerios family.
8. Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer finally released the names of their 9-month-old twins: Charlie and Poppy.
9. Jennifer Love Hewitt is engaged and pregnant. Check out that rock!