How Many Calories Can You Burn Having Sex? A Detailed Listby Chiara Atik on June 26, 2012
- Making Out, 30 minutes: 230 calories
- Foreplay 20 minutes: 87 calories for women, 107 calories for men
- Unclasping a bra with both hands: 8 calories
- Unclasping a bra with one hand: 18 calories
- Unclasping a bra with your mouth: 67 calories
- Strip Tease: 60 Calories
- Oral Sex: 100 calories
- Missionary Position, 10 minutes: 250 calories
- Woman on Top, 10 minutes: 300 calories for women, 130 calories for men.
- Sex Standing Up: Up to 600 calories for both people.
- Masturbation: Up to 150 calories per session.
- Orgasm: From 60-100 calories
So, in other words, instead of doing 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym (around 335 calories), you can do a strip tease, have sex for ten minutes, and unclasp a bra with one hand for the same effect!
Should we all cancel our gym memberships now?
- 10 Workout Moves That Are Also Sex Moves
- The Best Position For Shower Sex
- 15 Sex Positions You Can Look Forward To When You’re Old And Married