We just caught up on the latest episode from our friends at Love in the Time of Robots, a new web series that’s all about how technology affects the rules of dating. This week, they’re talking texting, sexting, snooping & photos:
Should she confront him? Does she have the right to, since she was snooping around? (Is loaning your cell phone to your boyfriend or girlfriend even a good idea in the first place?) Check out the full episode to hear what hosts Gabe and Emily, with special guest Sandra Daugherty (@SexNerdSandra) have to say:
What do you think? Tell us in the comments.
- Some Snappy Responses for When You’ve Been Dumped Via Text Message
- “My Fiance Wants Us to Update Our Facebook Statuses While We’re On the Altar.”
- Internet Killed The Dating Star: On Googling and Facebook Stalking
- What It Would Look Like If You Responded Truthfully to Annoying Facebook Messages
- A Perfectly Legitimate Reason To Stalk Your Ex Online
- 5 Ways Facebook May Be Ruining Your Dating Life
- Social Media Is As Addictive As Sex, Says Science
- The Worst Thing You Can Do In A New Relationship? GChat.