So, You Snooped & Found Naked Pics of Your Partner’s Ex. Now What?by HowAboutWe on November 27, 2012
We just caught up on the latest episode from our friends at Love in the Time of Robots, a new web series that’s all about how technology affects the rules of dating. This week, they’re talking texting, sexting, snooping & photos:
Should she confront him? Does she have the right to, since she was snooping around? (Is loaning your cell phone to your boyfriend or girlfriend even a good idea in the first place?) Check out the full episode to hear what hosts Gabe and Emily, with special guest Sandra Daugherty (@SexNerdSandra) have to say:
What do you think? Tell us in the comments.
- Some Snappy Responses for When You’ve Been Dumped Via Text Message
- “My Fiance Wants Us to Update Our Facebook Statuses While We’re On the Altar.”
- Internet Killed The Dating Star: On Googling and Facebook Stalking
- What It Would Look Like If You Responded Truthfully to Annoying Facebook Messages
- A Perfectly Legitimate Reason To Stalk Your Ex Online
- 5 Ways Facebook May Be Ruining Your Dating Life
- Social Media Is As Addictive As Sex, Says Science
- The Worst Thing You Can Do In A New Relationship? GChat.