Tired of spending long, sleepless nights google searching your ex, or WORSE, google IMAGE searching your ex’s new partner? This genius plug-in can help.
Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
1. You have figured out a way to go to her website without your location/ISP being registered on her statcounter.
2. You carefully analyze his Twitter Feed. If he responded to someone’s tweet, you search through that person’s feed to find what he’s responding to.
3. You have a Google alert on her.
4. Did your ex’s new girlfriend sign up for a GoodReads, Youtube, or Livejournal back in, like, 2005? You are well-aware of it.
5. You compulsively check and see who’s “liked” or commented on any of his or her blog or facebook posts. And then you stalk them, too.
If you do ANY of those things, you should probably look into an Ex-Blocker.
Basically, all you do is pick your browser, fill out your ex’s name, blog, twitter handle, and blog url, and, BAM, your ex is blocked. Think of all the time you’ll save not stalking him/her! You’ll be able to get 8 hours of sleep at night! You can start going to the gym again! Maybe even go on some dates with new people!