The submission deadline is drawing near for our “Chemistry Happens Offline” Video Contest, but there’s still time! The video with the most “Likes” on YouTube by Friday 3/23 at 11:59 takes home the $1500 Grand Prize. See all contest videos here!
The current leader with 960 views and 385 likes is this nerdy romp from YouTuber Austin Null:
Right on Austin’s heels with 321 likes is Lori Bizzoco, founder of the dating blog Cupid’s Pulse, with a true story of real-world chemistry:
Think you can do better? Create a short video that expresses what “Chemistry Happens Offline” means to you and you coud win 1500 bucks! We’re accepting all kinds of submissions — from vlogs, rants, and stories to skits, music videos and short films.
Here’s How To Enter:
- Go to http://bit.ly/HAWVideo and watch our commercial
- Click “Respond to This Video”
- Click “Create a Video Response” and follow the prompts to upload your video
- Go to http://bit.ly/HAWEntryForm and fill out the online entry form.
- Share your video. With everyone.
And be sure to tell them to click that “Like” button. The video with the most “Likes” on YouTube by Friday 3/23 at 11:59 takes home the $1500 Grand Prize. We’ll also award $500 for the favorite video among HowAboutWe staff — so impress us!