The newest entry in to our “Chemistry Happens Offline” Video Contest is an adorable twist on a familiar story. Film maker Timothy Adams’ “Chemistry Happens Offline: How Ernest Met Roberto,” tells the tale of two muppets trying to find love in vain — then finding each other when they least expect it.
The video with the most “Likes” on YouTube by 11:59 pm tomorrow wins $1500, so if you love “Ernest” and “Roberto’s” story, let them know!
Think you can do better? There are only two days left to submit a video!
Here’s How To Enter:
- Go to http://bit.ly/HAWVideo and watch our commercial
- Click “Respond to This Video”
- Click “Create a Video Response” and follow the prompts to upload your video
- Go to http://bit.ly/HAWEntryForm and fill out the online entry form.
- Share your video. With everyone.
And be sure to tell them to click that “Like” button. The video with the most “Likes” on YouTube by Friday 3/23 at 11:59 takes home the $1500 Grand Prize. We’ll also award $500 for the favorite video among HowAboutWe staff — so impress us!